[Logo www.acvariu.ro]

Acvariu.ro - forum - Cea dintai comunitate a acvaristilor
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Top Downloads] Top Downloads   [Members] Member Listing   [Groups] acvariu.ro 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
NO3 folosind Hanna ULR phosphorus checker  XML
Forum Index » Chimia apei
Bigbibi

IP:

Salut.
Am dat peste info cautand cel mai bun kit de testare NO3, eu avand deja kitul Red Sea NO2/No3 si Hanna URL P
Am aplicat metoda si rezultatul a fost 0.78 ppm folosind Hanna , vs 0-2 ppm folosind doar setul Red Sea. Scuze pentru Engleza, dar...

Short version:
Take Red Sea NO3 test, develop it, run it through the Hanna ULR P checker.
Calculate your NO3 as follows
(ppm NO3) = 0.00765 x (Hanna reading) + 0.117

Now for the details. First, take the tank water and precisely dilute it down to 1/10 of original with some trusted total zero NO3 source - I've use distilled water mostly. From now on this 1/10 dilution is the "sample."
I use the Red Sea NO3/NO2 kit that calls for 5ml sample. Double the sample and all reactants so I have 10ml, 10 drops A, 2 scoops B etc. During the 9 min developing time, I use another 10ml (diluted) sample water as the blank "C1" in Hanna checker. Then empty it, and pour in the developed pink red sea test into the Hanna cuvette as "C2". I time it so that Hanna checker runs "C2" right at the 9 min development time of the Red sea test - start the 3 min countdown at 6:00 into development time - easy.
Do all the normal obsessing about bubbles and smudges that we love about Hanna checkers.
Put the readout from Hanna into that formula above. This gives the sample NO3 concentration in ppm. The Hanna checker is very sensitive and will only read NO3 concentrations between ~0.1 and ~1.5 ppm. This is why the first step is to get a 1/10 dilution so a normal reef tank running anywhere between 1ppm and 15ppm will get a reading.
koala
Batran si obosit
[Avatar]

IP:

- Da, e adevarat ca HannaMontana face niste teste extrem de exacte si precise.
- Problema se pune referitor la CAT de exact trebuie sa fie rezultatul pe care il vrei...
- La nitrati (NO3), e suficient sa cunosti plaja in care se invarte... genul "pana in 10", sau "intre 5 si 10".
- Eu vad utilitatea unor teste extrem de exacte doar in cazul fosfatilor (mai ales pentru bazinele marine), iar aici testul Hanna este foarte util.

Samson & Delilah (2002) - Marele African (2007) - Angels in heaven (2010) - Life is like a box of chocolates (2011) - Nemo's House (2012) - The Big One (2012) - Cubul (2013) - The Return (2014) - Back to the roots (2015) - Un sumatran, doi sumatrani (2020)

Forum Index » Chimia apei
Go to: